Here at Northfield in Brownsburg, IN, we pride ourselves on the independent senior community we’ve been able to create. Senior citizen independent living has never been easier or more enjoyable than it is today at Northfield.
What Is Senior Independent Living?
Independent living communities can include townhomes, apartments, or condos. You can explore the floor plans of the homes Northfield offers to get a sense of the living space available to you. Our entire community has been newly renovated, so residents are guaranteed high-quality design, material, and function. Independent living communities like Northfield are where like-minded active seniors live enjoying our array of services, activities, and amenities. This frees residents up to pursue new hobbies and interests or to travel.
While your home in an independent living facility will be private and functional, we have open spaces and shared common areas. Here residents can entertain guests or spend time with friends and neighbors. Most of these places will also offer shared social spaces or common areas. If you need medical or daily living assistance, we can help you find it. Northfield isn’t an assisted living facility. All of our residents can care for themselves on an everyday basis. But we realize as individuals age, they need support, and we help residents find it.
Benefits of Senior Citizen Independent Living
Senior citizen independent living has numerous benefits. For example, seniors can expect to find:
- Socialization: Entering into retirement means active, independent seniors will have the time to pursue their interests, learn new skills, and meet new people. Our community at Northfield encourages residents to socialize, making our community a close-knit one. Our activities and events director always makes sure there are options for residents. Also, residents are encouraged to form their own groups to explore and participate in hobbies and interests.
- Worry-free and convenient living: There are many housing options available to senior citizens. However, independent living stands out because the everyday chores and maintenance are taken off the shoulders of residents. Shopping is done for pleasure. There’s no need to maintain a yard or home exterior. However, residents can still cook and garden. The great difference is these activities are now leisure activities.
- Easy move-in: You’ve spent a lifetime collecting things you love. When you move into Northfield, we’ll help you arrange your belongings. However, we provide you with access to television, phone, and internet while also folding into your monthly rent heat, water, and electricity. Gone is the hassle of keeping track of bills.
What to Expect at Northfield’s Community
Northfield in Brownsburg, IN, is a 96-residence property set on more than five acres. Fully renovated, Northfield is one of the premier independent living providers in central Indiana. We offer more than just a senior independent living. Northfield has built more than a facility; we have built a community. Some of our services include:
- Activities: We plan daily activities and regularly schedule events to make every day unique. Also, we look to ensure there’s plenty to keep residents smiling. Interactive engagement opportunities with the team and your fellow residents not only keep your mind sharp but also foster good health.
- Transportation: Scheduled and available on-demand transportation to all the places necessary for you to stay well-provisioned and plugged in is provided. You won’t be cut off or have to worry about not being able to get out and see what you want.
- Dining Services: At Northfield, we prepare three meals a day from scratch for residents. This allows them to eat healthily and socialize.
- Housekeeping: Regular and as-requested help in maintaining your residence like a home. We are always ready to get your space prepared for visitors as well as keep your day-to-day needs met.
Reach out to us today at 844.334.1490 to learn more.